What to Expect from Ramton Homes
10 October 2018
you hire Ramton Homes to build your dream home, you can expect to receive
Here's what you will discover when your build with Ramton Homes:
- The Client is #1—When we build a home for you, you can rest assured that we will listen closely to your wants and needs and do our very best to ensure that what you ask for is what you get.
- Owner involvement—We make sure you’re involved in every step of the process from concept to completion. By providing one-on-one service all the way through the construction, we can be sure that we’re giving you a home that meets or exceeds your expectations.
- We are experts at what we do—Ramton Homes only hires expert trades and suppliers to do the work. Our in-house staff are also highly qualified, with years of experience building custom homes. We put a ton of talent and skill at your disposal and pride ourselves on delivering the best product for you.
- Timelines that suit a custom build—Building a custom home takes more time than building one of those mass-produced, cookie-cutter houses you find in many communities. We make sure to take the time to do the job right, while also ensuring that we’re performing at a rate that will get you into your new home in a fair and reasonable amount of time.
- Custom means there may be changes—The reality of building a custom home is that there will be changes. Ramton Homes understands this. If things aren’t coming together to your satisfaction, or if you decide during the process that something needs to be adjusted—be it changing the carpet selection or moving the location of a bathroom—we will work with you to find a satisfactory solution to the challenge.
- Warranty and service—Ramton Homes is a member in good standing with Progressive New Home Warranty. We check in with you every three months during your first year of ownership. And we provide a warranty that includes one-year coverage for materials and labour, two-year coverage for mechanical systems, five-year coverage for the building envelope, and 10-year coverage against structural defects.
At Ramton Homes, we strive to meet all our customer needs whether they are big or small. We would love to build your dream home! Please contact us to begin the process or answer any questions you might have.